JUNIOR BIG DATA ANALYST
As a Junior Big Data analyst you will be responsible for supporting the development of advanced analytics business solutions. You will regularly collaborate with BI experts into different project and various technical aspects.
Your focus will be on designing and implementing business intelligence solution with big data tools, into customer's business environment.
The ideal candidate is a motivated and curious person with passion into big data technologies.
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using data modeling techniques
- Discovering of third party sources of information when needed
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
- Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance
Skills and Qualifications
- Familiarity with NoSQL databases, such as Hadoop/HBase, Hortonworks, Cloudera.
- Familiarity with data science R toolkits.
- Familiarity in using query languages such as SQL, Hive, Pig
- Great communication skills
- Good scripting and programming skills, such as R, Python, TSQL, USQL
- Data-oriented personality
- Any Microsoft SQL Server experience is appreciated, like SQL Server, Analysis Services, Azure Datawarehouse, Azure Datalake
Se interessati inviare il CV a firstname.lastname@example.org