Software Engineer - Cape Town
087 237 7499
If you are actively looking for a new challenge for the long term, enjoy working in a team environment and want to solve complex problems you'll love this opportunity.
Here you'll be involved in developing a NEW core business PRODUCT alongside 2 highly skilled senior staff members in a bright, friendly office space close to Claremont in Cape Town, following Agile development methodologies.
- Contribute to the architecture, design, development and maintenance of cloud-based solutions - back end, front end (web/mobile) and cloud infrastructure as code for example.
- Build, monitor and manage the solutions that are built.
- Follow best software engineering practices.
- Exercise version control discipline to maintain source code.
Skills and experience you'll bring to the role:
- Minimum 3-year IT-related degree or diploma.
- 3+ years of solid industry experience in designing and building software applications in C# and .NET.
- Practical experience in developing web and/ or mobile applications.
- Knowledge about server and cloud based technologies advantageous.
- Experience in .NET Core, EF Core, ASP.NET Core and Angular(Material) all advantageous.
- SQL & relational database programming skills.
- Exposure to Terraform, Chef, Puppet would be advantageous.
- Exposure to containerization technologies.
- Web back-end technologies (e.g. SOAP, REST) experience advantageous.
- Experience in mobile development in Dart/Flutter advantageous.
- Exposure to Microsoft Azure would be advantageous.
- Exposure to being part of an Agile development team will be advantageous.
- Willingness to learn.
- Must be a courageous team player.
- Analytical and logical problem-solving skills.
- Must be a South African citizen or hold valid work permit.
Sound like the challenge for you?
Send your updated CV to me to arrange a confidential call.