IDENTITY & ACCESS MANAGEMENT ENGINEER - RELO- MIAMI- $120K + BONUS
A client in Miami, Fl is looking for an IAM who will be in charge of providing platform, integration as well as UX capabilities to internally developed applications, vendors, and SaaS solutions. This role calls for a candidate who is able to collaborate with software development and operational engineering teams.
The perfect candidate will be able to look for opportunities to automate and streamline the process to deliver business value faster without sacrificing performance, availability, security and customer experience. They will be based in South Florida while working within a global team that is highly collaborative and innovative.
- Own from development to operations the Identity and Access Management (IAM) and governance (IGA) platforms within a team environment
- Work with stakeholders across digital lines of business, audit, security and infrastructure to build capability and platform roadmaps
- Create an exceptional end user identity experience across the organization by integrating all systems, applications, services, and platforms with the Identity solution
- Maintain and support existing identity and authentication platforms while transitioning to a common system. These include
- KeyCloak, AD, Azure AD, ADFS, ADLDS, MFA and potentially Okta
- Extensive years of experience across one or more relevant fields (identity, digital and enterprise networking)
- Bachelor degree in engineering, information technology, or related discipline (significant work experience may be considered in lieu of degree)
- Expert in Active Directory and Azure AD as well as an understanding of key players in IAM and IGA areas (i.e. Microsoft, Okta, Savient, etc…)
- Knowledge and experience with the industry statards (OAUTH, Kerberos, Radius, SAML, OpenID and LDAP)