SharePoint Developer - London - 3 months - £250
A SharePoint Developer is required by a London based organisation for an initial 3 month contract which will be very likely to extend. The main responsibilities will be requirements gathering, architecting solutions, building applications to specification, customising current applications in line with changing business needs, evaluating the performance of an application, testing and implementing all software solutions.
The duties will include:
- Design, develop, test, and support custom ASP.NET/MVC (C#) applications, web services, and windows services.
- Develop MVC based website to communicate with SharePoint 2016 as CMS. Migration of some existing SharePoint 2013 services to the SharePoint 2016/SharePoint Online.
- Devise and manage data migration strategies for legacy database applications.
- Migration of existing SVN/TeamCity build setup to VSTS/Git with a CI/CD pipeline.
- University degree in information systems, computer science, and computer engineering or related field is required enhanced with up-to-date training courses.
- Extensive experience in software system development and database applications with proven working knowledge of .NET, C#, MVC (.NET Core would be beneficial). Working knowledge of MS SharePoint 2013 custom solution development
- At least 4 years of Professional IT experience preferably within an International environment with at least 3 years experience in developing complex web-based applications on Microsoft ASP.NET-related technologies (.NET, C#, SQL Server).
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint 2013/2016 and web based systems, including development of customised SharePoint solutions, SharePoint add-ins (JSOM, REST), and workflows (Nintex/SharePoint designer)
- Planning and development of ASP.NET web services (SOAP and RESTful architectures, .Net WCF, WebAPI).
- Disciplined, methodical approach to software design and programming, knowledge of software quality assurance and systems testing methods.
- Ability to maintain a high level of personal knowledge and expertise.
- Knowledge of Windows 2012 Server, SQL Server 2012, and Azure. Knowledge of SharePoint 2016 would be beneficial.
- Good interpersonal skills and experience in working in a team.
This is an urgent requirement and the client will move quickly to interview suitable candidates, so if you have the experience mentioned above, apply now for consideration!
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more SharePoint jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & jobs for Microsoft professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities & jobs are.
Apply now by sending your CV to (see below) or calling Sam Keay. Nigel Frank International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.