I am working closely with a global technology company that is the leading provider of end-to-end supply chain planning, integrated retail and execution solutions for thousands of customers around the globe. This company is looking to hire a seasoned Software Architect to hire before the end of May! This opportunity is new to the market and already has quite a bit of competition. Take advantage of it while it is still on the market - it's sure to be filled fast.
As a candidate for the Software Architect role, you must have a solid understanding of not only the industry as a whole, but also of supply chain execution systems, user and customer needs, the application domain, and the company's existing product suite. You will be expected to utilize this knowledge foundation to add new insight to the company's long term vision for new products.
You will stand out as a candidate if you have experience both developing and deploying native cloud-based solutions, and are able to demonstrate outstanding innovation and leadership skills.
- Design and implement solutions in relation to the creation and automation of the future Digital Warehouse.
- Stay current on industry trends and asses how those trends can be applied to the current project.
- Lead and/or participate in code reviews.
- Lead a small team of developers.
- Design and develop high-performance solutions that are scalable and testable.
- Communicate with senior management and with other members of the development team the designs and solutions.
- Resolve inquiries from both internal and external sources.
- Pioneer acceptance of new processes and new technologies.
- Interact with both product and platform teams.
- Help to establish the vision, logistics and most efficient practices required for creating exceptional and world-class real time transactional systems.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree (preferably in Computer Science or a related field of study).
- At least 6 years of experience in a supply chain environment.
- In-depth knowledge of the supply chain industry.
- Extensive knowledge of frameworks like SpringBoot, Hibernate or the like.
- Hands-on experience developing native cloud-based applications and microservices in Azure or AWS.
- Proven experience developing and defining APIs.
Bonus points if you have any of the following skills:
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, GIT, Puppet, MongoDB, Ansible, Gradle, Spring Boot.
- Well-versed with infrastructure as code configuration management, and continuous integration and Groovy and Jenkins.
- Experience with SaaS platforms like Azure, AWS or GCP
- Experience with Machine Learning, Hadoop, Elasticsearch, Kafka, REdis and Spark.
The role will be located in the Dallas, Texas office. Base salary is between $110k and $120k, with a 12% bonus.
This is a permanent role. Candidates for this position must be either US Citizens or Green Card holders. Visa sponsorship is not provided.
If this opportunity aligns with your skills and experience, and sounds exciting to you, please contact me ASAP to register your interest in the position and fast-track your chance at an interview. The role needs to be filled by the end of May, so act fast - it won't be on the market long.
Nigel Frank International