Trade & Logistics/ Supply Chain - Dynamics AX/ 365 Consultant
I am actively recruiting on behalf of a financially stable, fast growing Microsoft Gold Partner who require an experienced, functional implementation analyst, with expertise in Dynamics AX 2012/ Dynamics 365 Trade & Logistics. You will join a team comprising of some of the most highly skilled, Dynamics AX professionals in the UK market, working on a range of exciting and unique Dynamics 365 for Operations implementations.
The role offers:
- A basic salary in the £55-60k region (experience dependant)
- A Car Allowance to cover travel to customer site
- A strong pipeline of exciting D365 Projects
- A financially stable environment, working with highly skilled Dynamics AX professionals
- 25 Days Holiday/ Matched Pension up to 6%/ Private Medical
The role will involve the successful candidate implementing Dynamics 365 solutions with a like minded team, on both a home and on-site basis. You will get involved in the full implementation cycle, offering consultancy services including requirement gathering workshops, functional documentation writing, training and development sessions and go-live delivery.
As well as working on some of the largest D365 projects in the current AX market, you will gain excellent career growth through internal/ external training, and come away with an exceptional salary and benefits package.
Suitable skill sets will include:
- 3-4 years in a Dynamics/ ERP Business Analyst and implementaiton role (AX4.0, AX2009, AX2012, Dynamics 365)
- Experience in full 360 implementation projects
- Strong understanding of Trade & Logistics
- Experience within an AX/ ERP consultancy (preferable)
- IT focused academic background (preferable)
My client offers a strong basic salary, a company car allowance (paid out monthly), as well as an attractive company benefits scheme, not to be missed!
APPLY NOW and do not miss this brilliant step forward in your Dynamics AX career.
Candidates with experience across multiple AX/ D365 implementations, working within an end user environment, will be considered, however consultancy expertise is preferable.
Apply to ensure you do not miss this unprecedented opportunity as interviews are already taking place. Please contact Charlotte-jemima Turnbull via email firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can call me directly on 0191 3387635 if you are interested in the role or required some further information.
Nigel Frank International are the global leader in Microsoft recruitment, with many exciting new openings arising every day. Please get in touch with Charlotte-jemima Turnbull via email at email@example.com if you are interested in entering a new role, developing or expanding you experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX/365 as we may have a career opportunity for you.