MS Dynamics AX Developer (D365) - £65,000
Unique opportunity for a Dynamics AX Developer to join a retail End user in the North East. Get involved with a greenfield project (AX365) to fulfil requirements due to rapid growth. This is an office based opportunity for an organisation that offers a comfortable and relaxed atmosphere with a conscious eye on work / life balance and the opportunity to take part in a new exciting Dynamics AX 365 project.
The role comes with a starting salary of £65,000 - depending on experience- with a generous benefits package.
You will have a background of...
- Installing and configuring all aspects of Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Technical Responsibilities including multi-tiered application support, Design, Develop, Test and monitor plans for AX security implementation
- Experience in X++
- Develop, Maintain and enforce security policies and procedures aligned with best practices for segregation of duties and lead other process improvement initiatives
- Configuring and Maintaining Dynamics AX administrative tasks such as (User Management, Configuration, and Deployment)
- Perform Microsoft Dynamics AX Compliance Centre configuration, administration and maintenance
As you are aware, roles of this nature are few and far between, so get in touch ASAP in order to discuss. Interviews are already taking place! Give Michael a call on 0191 338 1885 or send your CV to email@example.com.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Dynamics jobs than any of its rivals. We deal with both Microsoft Partners and End Users worldwide, and we have never had more live AX dynamics jobs on the market, than at this moment in time. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Dynamics AX market, I have built an unparalleled understanding of where the best opportunities in Microsoft Dynamics AX can be found.
Key Words: ERP/ DYNAMICS AX/ AX2012 / AX2009/ AX4/ AX7.0/ AXAPTA/ SAP/ ORACLE/ SAGE/ INFOR/ EPICOR/ JD EDWARDS/ CONSULTANT/ FUNCTIONAL/ IMPLEMENTATION/ APPLICATION/ FINANCE/ ACCOUNTING/ CIMA/ ACCA/ ACMA/ ERP/ NEWCASTLE