My client is looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to collaborate, oversee and organise the companies infrastructure to maintain a stable operation alongside company growth. Your role would be to develop, maintain and optimise key functional areas within Server Infrastructure, Data Infrastructure, Data Communications, Backup Strategies, Disaster Recovery and Telecom systems. You will maintain the companies mixed server estate which include Windows and Linux Servers. You will be working as part of the Infrastructure, Networking and Security team, focusing on core aspects of both internal and client IT systems.
Role & Responsibilities
- You will participate in IT strategic planning activities that reflect the vision of the Company.
- You will provide high level customer service to maintain an excellent level of customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with the IT Support team and other internal departments to carry out infrastructure improvements & changes and to troubleshoot any issues.
Skills & Qualifications
- A bachelor's degree, or equivalent qualification, in a relevant field such as computer science, IT etc.
- Extensive experience in IT infrastructure and security protocols, with experience in Windows and desirably - Linux server VMs.
- Confident in managing multiple projects at any one time and excellent problem solving skills.
- Competitive market salary.
- Hybrid working hours - 3 days in Central London per week.
- Opportunity for continuous training and development.
If you are interested in applying for this role or other exciting opportunities within Office 365, Power Platform, Azure or SharePoint, then please contact Cameron Stokoe at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly for a confidential conversation on 01912613250.