Senior Product Manager! Up to £85,000 with a Fast moving interview process!
Join a Brand New Tech Start up company with a huge financial backing and plan to grow massively in 2022. They are Recruiting for a Senior Product Manager who can work with a new team with the opportunity to have huge impact on the projects and future development of the business, as well as ideas to implement for the business to grow!
Role & Responsibilities
- Analysing and developing early stage product ideas and getting those ideas which show promise, ready for development, including overseeing the product design process
- Acting as product owner, i.e. maintaining a development backlog for the products you're responsible for, and providing enough detail for effective development
- Overseeing the launch of new product features, validating their effectiveness and using the experience as a source of feedback for future product iterations
Skills & Qualifications
- It is a senior position, so the client expects you to have several years of high quality experience in focused product management roles
- Experience working in a start-up, or on large scale consumer applications would be a huge advantage
- You take a scientific approach to product development. You view product ideas as hypotheses to be tested rather than simply a list of things to build
- You're commercially minded, and are comfortable working closely with a wide variety of stakeholders across the business
- The opportunity to receive equity in the company as part of your compensation
- Remote work and flexible hours
- A high degree of autonomy and minimal policy constraints
- You'll be joining an early stage company, but one with an experienced leadership team
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call Sebastian on 0203 148 4651 for more details on the role.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Technology Recruitment firm, providing the most Azure / DevOps opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific DevOps, Azure and technical Development team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities.
Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the DevOps and Azure markets. I am interested in speaking to any DevOps / Azure candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process.
.NET, C#, WPF, Web Applications, Agile, Scrum, TDD, BDD, TDD, CI/CD, Powershell, SQL, RDMS, Azure, AWS, Windows, Linux, London, Remote, Home-Based