This is an exciting opportunity to join a Modern Intelligence Workplace business unit, where you will provide technical consultancy, solutions architecture and advice to both private and public sectors, whilst maintaining a high quality service. You will contribute to the design and architecture of SharePoint and wider M365 solutions whilst working as a team develop these solutions. You will be working in a controlled manner using DevOps to ensure a high quality end result, becoming a trusted advisor to the customers of the business.
Role & Responsibilities
- Keep up to date with the latest advancements within the M365 Platform to ensure that these are being adopted where applicable.
- Adapt and develop M365 and SharePoint solutions.
- Become a trusted advisor to the customers of the business, whilst guiding and instructing less senior members of the team.
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience of SharePoint configuration and development, with some experience working in SharePoint online.
- Have a deep understanding of development and configuration within 0365, Azure and Power Platform.
- Technical experience in solution design and systems integration with experience in building solutions within SharePoint Modern.
- Fully remote role with just occasional visits to client site/office.
- Salary of up to £55,000.
- Opportunity to work for a Microsoft Gold Partner.
If you are interested in applying for this role or other exciting opportunities within Office 365, Power Platform, Azure or SharePoint, then please contact Cameron Stokoe at email@example.com or call directly for a confidential conversation on 01912613250.