Seeking an experienced Microsoft Dynamics NAV/D365 Business Central Developer to join a family-owned global organisation. The candidate will be self-motivated and take ownership for the development, testing, support and maintenance of on premise and cloud-based applications, primarily on D365 Business Central platforms. This is an excellent opportunity for an accomplished D365 Business Developer to bring their knowledge and skills to a market leader.
My client has a vast amount of new and exciting development project work across D365 Business Central planned for the upcoming year, including roll-outs to the Australian and European offices.
This role is REMOTE based with a few days a month in their HQ based in Lincolnshire (hotel/train expenses covered)
What's on offer
- Basic salary of up to £55,000 - dependant on skill set
- Attractive company benefits
- Great company culture
- Opportunity to be involved in D365 Business Central projects
Responsibilities will include
- Working closely with the Business Central Functional Consultants/Project Managers to carry out project scoping and understand client requirements so that appropriate solutions can be designed
- Write efficient, high-quality code/test automation scripts that meet the business requirements
- Work with third parties to integrate Business Central with other systems
My client is looking for a candidate who can offer
- Experience of developing D365 Business Central/NAV, including having independently managed at least 5 full development or customisation projects
- AL Language extension preferably or C/AL programming experience - willing to train/learn AL extensions
- Ability to live and work in the EU
Apply NOW - interviews happening next week!
Does this sound like the position for you? Don't miss out on this opportunity, as the next step in your Business Central career. To chat a bit more about this role, please don't hesitate to contact Sydney Robertson on 0191 338 7579 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org