I have an opportunity with one of Europe's digital marketing agencies, their task is to raise the performance of data-driven marketing. They achieve this by applying deep product knowledge, data science and proprietary technology.
They're here to define the next generation digital marketing agency. To succeed with their vision and deliver the best solutions to their clients, they need the best people. Their organisation is young and full of energy with smart people building towards their vision. They believe that we can achieve that through a team of diverse skills and personalities, but with a shared common ground. This is where their culture comes into play. And, they believe, the diversity and inclusion within our team enable us to make smarter decisions and to make them fast.
They are looking for a Lead Data Scientist with this role comes the opportunity to be a part of making decisions and playing an active role when it comes to defining the technical path to follow going forward. You will be given a lot of freedom and responsibility when it comes to performing both daily tasks and long-term projects, and you will be a part of an international, ambitious and experienced team.
- Oversight of all Data Science Teams and projects for Client/Tech
- Leading interdisciplinary teams to design and develop Data Science products from ideation to production
- Design, develop, deploy and maintain Data Science Models for clients and internal projects
- Assess the performance of models(theirs and colleagues) and provide detailed explanation of the quality of the model and direction for improvements.
- Lead the development of Data Products, which may require coordinating multiple resources from Data Science, Data Engineering, Product Development and Technology
Role Specific Competencies
- Exceptional Software Development, Data Engineering, Machine Learning Skills
- Deep knowledge of Probability/Statistics as well as the Mathematical underpinnings behind most common ML models and less common techniques(e.g. Bayesian Analysis, Reinforcement Learning, Genetic Algorithms, etc)
- Leading a large, growing cross-functional team
- Very Strong Communication Skills (both technical and non-technical)
- SQL, Python, GCP / Cloud Computing
Don't miss it - get in touch today! Send your CV to email@example.com or call 46 8 502 425 47 or alternatively just message me on here!
Nigel Frank International are the global leader in Microsoft-recruitment. To find more opportunities for BI experts, visiting address www.nigelfrank.com.
MS Business Intelligence / MS BI / Business Intelligence / Data Engineering / Azure / BI / SSIS / SSAS / SSRS / SQL / T-SQL / MS SQL Server / SQL Server / ETL / OLAP / QlikView / Tableau / Cognos / BI Developer / Stockholm / Sweden