Senior software developer - Remote
My client is a market leading and progressive organisation that provides schools with education solutions. They will design and deliver sustainable solutions that will improve the education for schools worldwide.
My client is looking for a senior software developer who will be working and collaborating with the CRM and MI team. The successful applicant will be carrying out responsibilities such as design, development, implementation and maintenance of effective CRM solutions.
- 30 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Training and development opportunities
- Plus more!
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience with the following tech:
- .NET/ C#
- .NET Core
- Able to offer front line support (Bug detection and analysis).
- Experience with supporting and implementing test plans through appropriate tools and scripting.
- Able to produce and manage documentation of implementations.
- Able to offer internal and external assistance.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a company that is charitable and progressive. Do not miss out on applying for this fantastic position as our client is interviewing now and they have limited interview slots so apply now!!
If you are interested or know anyone who will be do not hesitate to get in contact,
Phone: 0191 338 6635