D365 CE Systems Analyst
My client is a manufacturing company in the food & beverage industry that is looking to welcome a D365 CE Analyst to the NY team!
The company is a proud family-owned business that has a national reputation in the hospitality industry for providing high-quality condiments, sustainable products, and food packaging. They are currently in the process of migrating from SAP to Microsoft Dynamics 365, and they are looking to hire a CRM and ERP resource to assist with the new system.
Please note that this is a full-time/permanent position in a hybrid environment; the position is primarily remote, but requires 20% time onsite. Only US Citizens/GC Holders will be considered at this time.
- Serve as the primary resource for the Dynamics 365 CRM system.
- Bring a strong understanding of D365 and CRM solutions, including D365 for Customer Engagement applications and the Power Platform / PowerApps.
- Collaborate with the Sales and Marketing teams to create D365 CE solutions to support new and evolving business requirements.
- Act as the administrator in support and management of the D365 CE environment, work with the technical lead to implement D365 CE solutions, assist with user training and best practices.
- 2 years' experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement (online).
- 3 years' experience with IT Systems Administration and Analysis.
- D365 Skills: D365 for Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Power Platform / PowerApps, D365 F&O is a plus!
- Ability to configure D365 CE, develop low-code PowerApps, create custom entities/fields, views, dashboards, model-driven apps, business process flows, workflows, user management and business rules.
- Ability to effectively communicate and provide guidance to stakeholders, Sales Team leaders, Marketing Team leaders, as well as the technical team and end users.
- Join the growing family-owned business, established over 60 years ago, with the benefits of a large-sized corporation and a small-company feel.
- Competitive salary based on experience - up to $100,000.
- Benefits package including medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401k plans.
- Hybrid flexibility - remote position with minimal time in NY-based office.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics and Azure, advertising more Microsoft D365 jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in Microsoft 365 market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Microsoft D365 jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft D365 market and some of the opportunities and Microsoft D365 jobs that are available I can be contacted on 347-577-9997. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft D365 opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.