The company aim is to provide automotive/leisure manufacturers/distributors and franchise networks with a collection of web application functionality handling the assortment and validation of financial and operational data, production of analytical business
You will be a team play in the development cycle of implementing new codes and designing new products using the most advanced technologies. You will be managing Microsoft Azure platform in the new release of web solutions and provide a roadmap of the progression.
- Develop products and technology strategy
- Support web applications features in implementation of T-SQL
- Assist in the process of new versions and the new releases of web solutions hosted in Microsoft Azure.
- understanding of OWASP principles of ensuring code is in the correct format.
- Good communication and being a team player
- Able to meet deadlines.
- 25 days holidays allowance sick pay
- Competitive salary Bonuses
- Childcare and private healthcare
- Pension scheme income protection
- Discounted Gym and retails
- Dental insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Vision insurance.
- Flexible schedules.
This is a great opportunity to be part of the new exciting fast-growing software company, where you will be working with some advanced technologies while learning from experts, a great work-life balance, and career progression opportunities.
Interviews are taking place now, please do not hesitate to contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this current role.
All applications must have the Right to work in the UK.