Project Manager - Home-based/Hertfordshire - £35-40k
Please note - this role is predominantly home based but will require you to occasionally travel to the Hertfordshire area for staff meetings. You must have the unrestricted right to work in the UK to be eligible for this role - this organisation is not able to offer sponsorship.
My client are a UK wide healthcare provider, looking for a Project Manager to join their highly experienced team. If you're a driven individual, with a keen eye for detail and enjoy leading teams, this could be the role for you! This is also a great opportunity to develop your skills and further your career goals by having access to a variety of training courses.
The role will involve managing every aspect of the project lifecycle - you will be involved with initiating and planning process as well as risk-mitigation of the projects.
To be successful in this role, we're looking for a good mix of the below skills:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other project management software tools
- Keen eye for detail
- Excellent organisation and time management skills, with the ability to work to deadlines
- Proactive - works to find solutions to problems
- Confident in asking questions and raise issues when needed
- Excellent customer relationship skills and the ability to interact with all levels of the business
- PRINCE 2 or similar qualification
- Past experience as a Project Manager
Culture & Values
- Fast Paced
- Technology Driven
- Base Salary - £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
- Career development and training
- Predominantly remote role
- Life Assurance
- Well-being support
- 25 days holiday 8 Bank Holiday your birthday off!
To apply for this role simply submit your CV or contact David Airey on 0191 338 7508 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank International are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other recruitment agency. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group. We are the global leaders in Microsoft recruitment.