About the client
My client is the world's largest and only truly global wealth manager. They are operating through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank.
In this role, you will be joining the existing global Independent Price Valuations team which is based in Poland, UK and India. The team spans multiple locations and you will be involved in charge of day to day developer activities, release, deployment and contribute to design.
While working and communicating within a global team you will be designing and developing for the IPV business of the entire bank. The team utilised a wide tech stack including but not only Azure, .Net framework/core, react WPF, Python, Scala/big data.
Client has multiple projects running at various stages and developers are encouraged to cross train and work in different teams within IPV, if desired.
- Proactive, hands-on C# developer with above-average understanding of .net framework and .net core.
- Can work with an agile team on an application being built with .Net Core, React front end and hosted on Azure cloud
- Can analyse functional requirements, design and implementation
- can participate in the technical design of application components in distributed / web platform
- Can be responsible for delivering high-quality code in production
- Can work with test engineers to ensure minimum defects are introduced into QA.
- Can work with business and IT stakeholders to discuss requirements and implementation.
- Experience in core development in .Net Framework and .Net Core using C#. Experience in react/angular is a plus!
- Experience in the automated unit and integration testing with frameworks like NUnit and mocking e.g. MOQ
- Knowledge of SQL / PostgreSQL, Data modelling and associations; microservices design and architecture.
- Experience with Agile methods e.g scrum
- Previous experience in financial/ investment back projects is welcome!
- Experience using Radis cache is a plus!
- Private Medical Cover
- Life & Health Insurance
- Career Development and Progression
- Paid Holidays
- Annual Bonus
Apply today for this fantastic and one-of-a-kind opportunity!