Manufacturing Systems Consultant - MS Dynamics - Remote - $130k
A mid-sized Microsoft Partner is looking for an ERP Consultant with manufacturing expertise to join their team in a customer facing, implementation type role.
In addition to general Dynamics NAV/Business Central implementations, my client dominates a sector of the market focused on metals refining and steel production, and is in need of someone with expertise on MRP and manufacturing processes who can hit the ground running on these projects. This role will work closely with customer stakeholders to define and reconfigure business processes in conjunction with the ERP that will maximize output.
Your New Role:
- Act as the lead consultant for NAV/D365 on new client implementations
- Work alongside customer stakeholders in understanding their business needs and designing a system that fits these requirements
- Architect new systems that solve business problems and are easily accessible to users
- Collaborate with a development team on designing a technical blueprint and with customization
- Train and support key users both at customer sites and remotely
- Manage multiple improvement projects, integrating ISVs and reporting tools
What You'll Need:
- Implementation experience for Dynamics NAV and D365 Business Central preferred
- Experience implementing D365 F&O, AX, or Great Plains is a plus
- Prior consulting experience NOT REQUIRED
- Manufacturing process expertise
- Proven track record of managing projects to be completed on time and under budget
- The ability to travel to client sites as needed (up to 25%)
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
What You'll Receive:
- Base salary up to $130k
- Bonus plan
- PTO Plan and Benefits package
- Medical, Dental, Vision Plan
- 401 (K) Plan with a company match
- Opportunity to work with the latest in Dynamics ERP products
- Excellent career growth opportunity
To apply, please contact Matt Potenza at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 646-540-7521 to find out more.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft dynamics recruitment firm, dealing with over 78% of dynamics partners worldwide. We advertise more NAV/ Navision jobs than any other agency globally. Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users through North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in Microsoft Dynamics market, I have built relationships with more of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Navision/Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Navision candidates that are considering a new career or job now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. Please contact see www.nigelfrank.com for more amazing Microsoft Dynamics opportunities.