D365 CE Power Apps Senior Developer - Remote
My client is a Microsoft Gold Partner that is looking to welcome a Senior D365 CE Power Apps Developer to the team - remotely!
The organization in a small-sized Microsoft Gold Partner based in the Washington Metropolitan Area, primarily focused on projects in the federal space.
This is a permanent/full-time and fully remote position based in the Eastern Time Zone.
Please note that only US Citizens/Green Card Holders will be considered at this time.
- Act as a key member of the D365 for Customer Engagement team, collaborating with the technical team and product owners and working on a variety of projects in the federal and non-profit space.
- Bring a great understanding of the Dynamics 365 platform and CE applications and modules to support the deployment and integration of D365 CE solutions.
- Develop D365 CE applications, create model and canvas driven Power Apps, perform system customizations and configurations.
- Participate in requirement gathering and analysis, provide insight on Dynamics 365 solutions for enterprise, follow MS best practices to deliver high-quality code.
- 4 years' experience with Dynamics 365 CRM development.
- 1 years' experience with Power Platform/PowerApps development.
- Strong knowledge of D365 CE modules and the Power Platform: D365 for Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Customer Insight, Portals, Power Apps.
- Excellent communication and presentation abilities, analytic skills, client management.
- Work with a well-established MS Gold Partner that offers unlimited potential for growth in the Dynamics CRM space.
- Competitive salary, benefits, PTO, 401k plans.
- 100% remote flexibility.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics and Azure, advertising more Microsoft D365 jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in Microsoft 365 market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Microsoft D365 jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft D365 market and some of the opportunities and Microsoft D365 jobs that are available I can be contacted on 347-577-9997. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft D365 opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.