Senior Full Stack Developer - .NET, Azure - Helsinki - 4500-5800€ p/m (estimate - depends on experience)
We are working with a long-term client who are searching for a new Senior Full Stack Developer who is open to taking on responsibility within a newly created team.
They have a great reputation for specialising in niche projects, trying new technologies and for a positive and upbeat working atmosphere in the office.
Located in Helsinki, there is excellent remote work available but the team are encouraged to come in to the office for training and social/team events throughout the year.
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop a solutions as part of our continued development of products. The first 6-12 months would be back end and cloud focused, but after there can be flexibility with full-stack cloud, web and desktop projects available.
- Work with a solution architect to understand and plan customer projects to a high level of detail/quality.
- Take part in regular code-review sessions.
- Great communication is needed - we have a low hierarchy and laid-back environment, but this means we need people to challenge each other with a positive communication style.
Skills & Qualifications
- 4-5 Years of professional software development experience.
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree required.
- Fluent Finnish speaking required.
- C#, .NET/.NET Core, MSSQL, React/Vue.js/Angular - required
- Azure, Docker, Microservices - 1 or more is appreciated but not required.
- Be open to learning new technologies and have experience working with agile methodologies.
- A great chance for those who haven't yet had the chance to work with Azure to start - as all people in this team will get this training.
- Good opportunities for remote work.
- Good employment benefits such as comprehensive occupational health care, lunch benefits and a work phone.
- Opportunity to buy company shares after one year of employment.
- Funding and company-time given for certifications.
If you'd like more information please send your CV and contact me at:
358 75 3266 582
Whilst this position offers remote working all candidates must be located inside Finland, willing to do some travelling per year to Helsinki and hold a valid work Visa.
All interviews will be carried out remotely.