D365 BC Developer, (Cross-training Role) - Remote
D365 Business Central Developer role for any Developer to cross-train into the fastest growing ERP markets - £35,000 - £65,000, UK-based clients, Gold Partner, D365 BC Projects, Exposure to PowerApps, Remote working optionally they have a hot desk office - travel costs covered for training and teams days.
The role will offer any strong technically minded individual to cross-train into a D365 Business Central Developer. I'm working with a UK & ROI-based Gold Partner who acknowledges there is a skills gap in the market and are wanting to train the next generation of D365 BC Developers. After your training, you'll be given the chance to shadow implementations and eventually take ownership of several D365 BC systems globally. After the implementations, you will be optimising and driving the systems forward to meet organisational requirements. You'll be able to work with D365 BC (Saas) and PowerApps. The internal customisations into your solutions and work in a varied role split between custom plugin development and utilising out-of-the-box Dynamics functionalities.
The requirements are…
- Strong knowledge of ANY LANGUAGE (PHP,.NET etc)
- Skilled in customisation and configuration
- A want to study; C/AL, AL Language and Visual Studio
- Some understanding of Azure (Private and Public Cloud)
- Strong communication skills
What skills are required?
- A base salary ranging £35,000 - £35,000 (experience dependant)
- Company benefits - flexitime, home-based - amazing company culture
- D365 Business Central certifications offered
- Heavily invested IT department
What are the responsibilities:
- To be trained and upskilled as a D365 Business Central Developer
- Support and oversee the D365 Business Central Implementation across six global departments
- Understand the business to contextualise the reporting requirement.
- Be able to express ideas within the team but also deliver solutions at senior management and Board level
- Work to strict timescales and agreed standard
Interested? Get in touch for a confidential consultation as I'm sending the final profiles tomorrow.
Think you have what it takes - no matter how junior or senior if you're looking to work on innovative Dynamics 365 (NAV/AX/CRM) projects this year, apply now!!
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics NAV/D360BC/NAV market reply with your current CV to email@example.com or Drop me a call on: 01914060304. If you don't think this is suitable now but you will be interested in the future follow me on Linked in and we can stay in touch.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics/Dynamics NAV opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics NAV team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities.