Chief Technical Officer, .Net, Azure (Relocation To Norway)
Location: 100% Remote
Our client in Norway is seeking the best talent to lead their team to success during this period of growth. The business is fully focused on improving clients marketing & systems through a combination of their own products & consultancy. This position would have you leading teams of developers, testers & business analysts for all of Norway. We are looking to grow our team over the next two years to get the Norwegian team to be of similar scale to our British, Spanish and Danish counterparts in the larger organisation and you would be a key part of that transition.
- Oversee front-end and back-end development teams and their projects
- Monitor reliability and performance of all internal systems to suggest improvements
- Ensure compliance with security regulations
- Hire engineers and coordinate their training Implement innovative technologies
- Take ownership of projects and collaborate with internal and external teams to deliver exceptional customer experiences.
- Take a mentoring role with team members, discussing and reviewing ongoing work and helping to improve skills and approaches.
- Take responsibility for all Engineering deliverables and the standard of output across team members.
- Understand both the Development and Engineering roles sufficiently to work with the team and support them effectively.
- 10 Years of .NET
- 3 Years of Azure
- 5 Experience in leading teams
- Experience in E-Commerce
- Knowledge of how to grow a team & plan growth over the long term
If you want any more information, please get in contact at: T.Smee@NigelFrank.com or call me at 27105006145.
Nigel Frank International is the leading .Net & Azure recruitment firm, advertising more jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users Globally and by specialising solely in placing candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the South African Market and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.