We're recruiting for an international organisation that develops high quality software and websites for the global film industry. This passionate team of developers, working on a hybrid remote basis, need a like minded go-getter who loves delivering quality work and team collaboration. If you like the sound of working on award-winning software and creating a customer experience like no other, Keep reading.
Role & Responsibilities
You'll be collaborating with senior and junior developers to produce a code base that is high quality, maintainable, and always maturing. You'll have experience with modern web development practices and be able to bring your own skills and perspectives to the table via whiteboarding sessions, peer programming, code reviews, and of course your own development time.
* 4 year's web front end development experience ideally in a commercial and/or ecommerce organisation
* Fundamental understanding of design principles and Web Development
* Good understanding of web markup
* Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
* Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them, including semantic markup
* Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
* Proficient understanding of Git
* Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
* Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments
* Excellent communication and organisational skills
* Ability to work to tight deadlines
* Understanding of Jira or similar
To be considered for this role, please apply with your updated CV by 30th November 2021.