My client, a famous brand with internal 80 IT people, they are looking for an ERP Manager to join their HQ Supply Chain Solutions IT team. This is a fantastic chance to work with people from different nationality / culture with opportunities for career development.
- Oversee full project life cycle, including collect user's requirements, analyse business processes, solution design, project implementation, UAT and related reporting.
- Manage ERP Supply Chain projects, ensure smooth project delivery, completed timely and within budget.
- Work close with other departments / vendors / internal IT team, monitor the project closely.
- Establish project plan, schedule and resources plan clearly and professionally.
- Responsible for ERP Supply Chain processes and related projects such as Central Distribution Center (CDC), Procure-to-Pay process revamp, Oracle EBS upgrade, EDI and so on.
The ideal candidate is:
- Degree in IT, Computer Science or related disciplines
- Good knowledge of Oracle EBS distribution domain in a large project scale.
- Experience in Oracle EBS distribution including OM, PO, Inventory, AP and Warehouse modules.
- Familiar with Oracle Fusion on Supply Chain Planning is an advantage
- Able to communicate with people at all levels of the organisation and cope with a fast-paced environment.
- Good command of both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
This position is fresh to the market and is being filled exclusively by Frank Recruitment Group. If you are interested and qualified, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me 852 3018 0380.