REMOTE D365 Online Developer
My client is a Microsoft Gold Partner operating in the IT and Services industry. They have been doing exceptionally well and are looking to expand their current team! They are based on the East Coast and are looking for a D365 Online Developer with Power Apps experience to hit the ground running and become a part of their growing team.
They are also offering exciting benefits including but not limited to: 100% Remote capability, PTO and Medical coverage.
- Strong Power Platform and Power Apps experience
- D365 Online Experience
- Strong technical/coding background
- Great Communications Skills
- Prior Client Facing Experience
- Interface with non-technical teams to ensure projects are moving forward smoothly and all teams are up to date
- Keep management up to date on current projects and processes
- Participate in Development team meetings to ensure optimization of work output
- Maintain and service needs to the Power Platform
To apply please send resumes to James Sciortino at email@example.com or call 646-993-1400. Interviews happening daily!
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646 993 1400. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.