Data Scientist - Remote - £55K - Azure - PySpark
Client in the Ecommerce industry are looking to add to their team with a Data Scientist who has experience working with SQL Server and various different data science tools (R, Python) developing Machine Learning models and algorithms
The company have grown at a healthy rate over the last few years after receiving substantial investment and are looking to take those extra steps into Machine Learning and Predictive Analytics.
The role would allow you to work with the latest technologies and give you the opportunity to progress through a large organisation within financial services as they continue to grow.
You will work on a basis of 2 week Agile sprints and your responsibilities will include:
- Building Machine Learning models
- Creating Machine Learning Algorithms
- Building data pipelines using Python, PySpark and Databricks in MS Azure
- Assisting in the development of the overarching data landscape and architecture
- Ad hoc data governance, assurance, and quality tasks
- Ensure that all work is carried out in line with best practice guidelines
- Work closely with stakeholders
- Contribution to various automation focused projects
To be a good fit for this role you should have experience working within a Data Scientist capacity and have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. You should also have the following technical experience:
- Strong experience with MS Azure technologies
- Strong experience with Python or Spark
- Experience using Data Bricks or PySpark
- Strong hands-on coding background
- Solid understanding of SQL Server
To apply for this role submit your CV or contact John-Paul Dixon on 0191 255 1427 or at email@example.com.
Nigel Frank International are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other recruitment agency. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group. We are the global leaders in Microsoft recruitment.