Nigel Frank have partnered with an Award winning Microsoft Specialist Partner that offer fully managed services to SME's and Cloud consultancies to create effective IT services that enables employees to work from any location. Our client is looking for the right candidate to join their ever expanding team.
Based in Newcastle City Centre, our client is equipped with services in Cloud technologies that allow them to assist in mapping out organisations' journeys to Cloud. Using technologies such as Microsoft Office 365, Azure and Citrix to name a few.
The successful candidate will report to the Service Desk Manager in providing technical support to customers while using high quality service both remotely and on site.
To be successful the candidate will have to be experienced in 2nd line technical support and want to expand their career through virtualisation and cloud technologies, the opportunity also allows for the candidate to be supported throughout their journey and attain qualifications from Vendors such as Microsoft and Citrix.
The role will include daily responsibilities such as:
- Providing first point escalation for the cloud support analyst team in a timely manner
- Managing ticket queues as well as ticket closure SLA
- Active Directory and Office 365 user management
- Citrix session and remote desktop management
- Ownership of escalated issues
- Monitoring of hardware remotely and on-site technical troubleshooting
- Ensuring customer satisfaction regularly
The ability to carry out these duties will depend on the right candidate being able to:
- Show Microsoft Office 365 technical knowledge
- Troubleshoot difficult server and workstation issues
- Show previous experience of completing IT Service Desk tasks and achieving SLAs
- Show experience in Microsoft Azure technologies
- Understand ITIL Framework and methodology
- Utilise excellent Customer service skills and show that you have an enthusiasm to help the customers
Key Skills required
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Office 365
- Self Motivation
Desired but not Essential Skills
- ITIL Qulaified
- Experience in remote monitoring tools
This is a great opportunity for those wanting to take their next steps in their career and it offers benefits such as:
- A competitive salary up to £27k (Experience depending)
- 25 Days Holiday
- Training and development opportunities
- Pension scheme
Don't miss out on the opportunity as interviews are happening now!
If this sounds like the opportunity that you are looking for, please get in touch and send an up to date cv!