The role of Global Manager, Core Services is responsible for implementing, supporting, operating, maintaining and continuous improvement of the companies global infrastructure. This includes the IT infrastructure of technologies and platforms supporting a complex corporate/manufacturing data and infrastructure, including hardware, OS, software, and communications equipment.
Role & Responsibilities
- Planning, implementing, supporting, and maintaining security systems, spam filters, malware, virus protection, and policies to provide requisite protection against viruses and other destructive or invasive software.
- Design, implementation and operation of Datacenter, Cloud technologies
- Planning, implementing, supporting, and maintaining equipment, systems, and policies to prevent data loss and loss of computing capability.
- Also responsible for business continuity plan, data back-up and disaster recovery of the business' IT systems.
- Planning, implementing, supporting, and maintaining all hardware, software, and infrastructure used for communications, server administration, server virtualisation, data storage
- (SAN), application delivery
Skills & Qualifications
- Infrastructure knowledge (Hyper v, SCVMM, basic network knowledge, AD, server, desktop, laptop, SQL)
- ITIL v 3 experience
- Project Management experience
- Excellent stakeholder management, communication and organization skills
- Ability to communicate team goals, priorities and projects concisely
- Hybrid model (3 office days)
- Site Bonus Scheme (upto 10%)
- Pension Scheme (7%)
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- Discounted Medical Care
- Staff Canteen & On site Parking