Dynamics 365 / Dynamics CRM / CRM Consultant / Customisation / Configuration / £60k / Fully Remote Role
This organisation is undergoing an exciting time in their development as an organisation and are seeking D365 CRM Consultants to join their team. You will need to bring previous knowledge and work experience with CRM solutions, and the ability to adapt to their project management experience and deliver quality customer service.
Within this role you will be responsible for delivering successful requirements gathering, design implementation and support CRM solutions for their clients. With this you will also be providing assistance and insights to the organisations commercial team to drive product awareness with clients and prospects.
This roles provides the opportunity for a experienced CRM professional to work closely with an experienced team, and working with a wide variety of clients across the UK. This is a great time and opportunity to join an ambitious company that have plans to grow and strengthen their presence in their industry.
Role & Responsibilities
1. Work with clients to carry out requirements gathering, clearly going through the wants and needs of the client.
2. Reviewing clients business processes.
3. Creating accurate plans for development of the clients system.
4. Providing support, guidance and training to the clients.
5. CRM implementation
6. Stakeholder management, with dealing with clients and feeding information back.
7. Team working, with working with other consultants in the team to ensure the delivery of a successful project to the client.
1. 3 Years of experience of Dynamics 365 / CRM Consultancy
2. Experience in Power Platform solutions, Dynamics 365/CRM and Power Apps
3. Previous project management experience by showing that you have worked and completed end to end project life cycles
If you're interested in discussing this or other Dynamics CRM/365 CE/Power Platform projects send your CV to email@example.com or call me on 0191 406 3127 for a confidential chat.