My client is currently looking for an ambitious Power Platform Specialist to join an in-house company who will personally own the Power Platform department, working alongside technologists to help bring solutions to life utilising Power Apps, Power Automate and other Power Platform components. This role is a blend of systems development, operations and systems admin, meaning you will be a complete specialist within the Power Platform.
Role & Responsibilities
- Manage and define the deployment process for solutions being promoted through the environments.
- Support the maintenance of Power Platform environments whilst assisting where necessary with various Power Platform components.
- Leverage your expertise within Power Platform to help the team solve complex problems.
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience working in Power Platform and Microsoft Dynamics.
- Experience in, or are keen to work with, scrum teams to deliver a product.
- Stakeholder management skills and can communicate advanced concepts to a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Competitive benefits package.
- Employee referral bonus program.
- All year round dress down.
If you are interested in applying for this role or other exciting opportunities within Office 365, Power Platform, Azure or SharePoint, then please contact Cameron Stokoe at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly for a confidential conversation on 01912613250.