D365 CE Architect - Remote
My client is a Microsoft Partner that is looking to welcome a D365 CE Architect to the team!
The organization in a small MS Gold Partner based in the Washington Metropolitan Area that works on projects primarily in the federal space.
This is a permanent/full-time and fully remote position based in the Eastern Time Zone.
Please note that only US Citizens will be considered at this time.
- Join the D365 Customer Engagement team and work hands-on to develop technical solutions for clients in the federal space.
- Bring a great understanding of the Dynamics 365 CRM platform, utilizing Customer Engagement modules, the Power Platform / Power Apps, and Azure DevOps.
- Participate in requirement gathering and analysis, provide insight on Dynamics solutions and best practices, develop technical solutions for business partners.
- 7 years' experiencewith enterprise software development.
- Experience with Azure Logic Apps, Functions, Web Apps and APIs.
- Strong knowledge of D365 CE modules and the Power Platform - D365 for Sales / Marketing / Customer Service / Customer Insight / Power Apps.
- Excellent communication skills, client-facing abilities,
- Work with a well-established MS Gold Partner that offers unlimited potential for growth in the Dynamics CRM space.
- Competitive salary, benefits, 401k plans, PTO.
- 100% remote flexibility.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics and Azure, advertising more Microsoft D365 jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in Microsoft 365 market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Microsoft D365 jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft D365 market and some of the opportunities and Microsoft D365 jobs that are available I can be contacted on 347-577-9997. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft D365 opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.