Azure Data Engineer - Helsinki
Do you want to work within a strong internal culture that gives you limitless opportunities to grow as a professional and realize your own potential?
Our client is an innovative group of experts who offer you the opportunity to complete challenging and interesting assignments utilizing the latest Azure technology with colleagues who are amongst the top in the industry.
Our client focuses solely on Azure Data Warehousing/Analytics, as well as Azure Integrations, working on fascinating large projects in the private sector. Employees are always working in teams in an open and friendly environment that offers flexible working options.
- Work Full-stack with Azure technologies such as Power BI and Azure Data Factory.
- Design, implement and improve the client's data analytics solutions for their customers.
- You are involved in the whole process of projects from the design stage to the implementation stage.
- You work as part of a team-building modern data platforms and data pipes in Microsoft Azure cloud environments.
What they are looking for:
- You have a few years of experience in data warehousing (e.g. ETL) or integrations, and especially in Microsoft SQL Server databases.
- In addition to technical skills, the clients expects you to have experience in teamwork in the customer interface and the ability to promote development work independently.
- They value the experience of Azure, Microsoft on-premises analytics solutions and Master Data Management,
- The desire to learn and develop into a top-class Azure expert.
- Fluency in Finnish & English
What they offer:
- Excellent salary & benefits package
- They have built a quality senior team, sourcing only the best talent across Finland to ensure a high quality output
- Always work in project teams, no fire fighting
- Completely Azure based projects in the private sector
- Outsourced boring maintenance work to ensure colleagues work on only the most interesting and effective tasks
If you'd like more information please send your CV and contact me at:
358 9 42452358
Whilst this position offers remote working all candidates must be located inside Finland with a valid work Visa.
All interviews will be carried out remotely.