IAM PROJECT MANAGER/ADVISOR (Permanent) - Oslo
We have an incredibly unique role offering you the chance to be an Identity Access Management project manager/advisor in Oslo working for a great company which only specialise in IAM solutions. Here you will get the chance to work on large client projects. The role is very hands on and technical, where you will be advising companies to make important decisions regarding IAM on mission critical projects for leading global clients.
- Work as a IAM specialist advising clients on best practices, evaluating their systems, understanding there needs and creating tailored solutions for large customers.
- Help implement IAM systems into your clients.
- Integrate your IAM system into your customer's systems.
- Deal with operational, automation and configuration tasks in your client's systems.
- The more senior you are, the more architectural responsibilities you will get and the more ownership of projects you will have.
- Opportunity to develop your knowledge in IAM.
To be considered for the position experience in the below is needed:
- Experience in Identity Access Management.
- Come from either a development or cloud infrastructure background.
- Azure (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS), Microsoft 365.
- Experience with some of the following: Operations, Administration, Implementation, Migration, Configuration projects.
- OR C#, Java, or PowerShell development.
- An advantage to know: MIM, Ikta, Sailpoint, IBM Datapower, IBM Identity Manager, ForgeRock Identity Platform.
Overall, the company is 80% owned by the employees. Today they are 19 people and have create a family feel within the organisation where everyone helps everyone, and they all work to a common goal. With this in mind, they have a huge focus on not burning out consultants with to much work or heavy focus on billing hours as they want to make sure you always keep the best work life balance possible. Because of this they have got an exceptionally low staff turnover, huge employee satisfaction and great employee success.
If you want to work some of the biggest projects in Norway, become a specialist focused on IAM solutions and are searching for a great work culture meaning your work days are fun, then this company is for you!
If this seems like a role and company you would like to be a part of then please apply below or contact me directly.
Phone : 44 23 96 72 94
E-Mail : email@example.com
Or reach out to me directly on LinkedIn!
Or contact me directly on LinkedIn