BI Developer - Banbury- £45k
Our client is leading company in financial services looking for BI Developer to join passionate and technology-driven team of IT professionals. They are looking to increase their headcount due to the rapid growth. You will have an opportunity to work with the-latest technology, including Azure data platform technologies. This role will help you expand your technical skill-set, while maintaining a good work-life balance.
You will be required to travel to the office once only once a week.
Role & Responsibilities
- Design and develop Azure data platform
- Pulling data from CRM systems for end user consumption
- Work within Azure DevOps to manage Scrum workloads
- Assist analysts and other developers to find solutions to troubleshoot and data issues
Skills & Qualifications
- MS Stack - SSAS Tabular, SSIS, T-SQL - strong hands on experience
- Experience with ETL/ELT ingestion techniques
- Data modelling experience - normalised and de-normalised structures
- Exposure to Power BI and DAX for tabular model development & data analysis
- Some experience with Azure data platform technologies - Azure Data Factory and Azure SQL Database
- Good work-life balance
This is the brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss. This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Phone: 0191 594 9729
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.