Azure DevOps Engineer - Remote
My client are a specialist Data Engineering, Cloud and Analytics consultancy focused on supporting our clients in successfully delivering on their digital transformation programmes. Our aim is to ensure we deliver value from our client's data using innovative approaches that improve their data capabilities, analytics and data governance
You will be working as part of an innovative, fast paced technology driven culture who are always looking at ways to enhance how technology is used within their industry. They are currently working for a high-profile client, analysing their existing processes, identifying and implementing opportunities to optimise these processes, and developing solutions to deliver service improvements to them.
This role is varied, please find below some of the main responsibilities we are looking for:
- You will collaborate with others to review specifications and then use these agreed specifications to programmatically create infrastructure or scripts on Azure (IaC) using industry standard tools and services
- You will design and implement cloud solutions which are secure, scalable, resilient, monitored, auditable and cost optimized
- You will design and implement continuous delivery pipelines (CI/CD) that serve the purpose of provisioning and operating client test as well as production environments Is open-minded to new ideas and approaches
- You will implement and automate security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation
- You will implement and stay well-informed of Cloud and DevOps industry best practices and tooling
- Azure DevOps
Culture & Values
- Fast Paced
- Technology Driven
- Base Salary - £85,000.00 per annum DOE
- Remote Working
- Working Hours - 9am - 5pm
This is the brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss. This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary). I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK Residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.