Company: Well established boutique consultancy with 10 years or market leading experience
Location: Stockholm (Central)
Salary: 50,000 - 60,000 per month
Tech Stack: .NET, .NET Core, C#, Azure, Azure DevOps, Microservices
I am currently working with a fantastic consultancy company based in central Stockholm. They have over 10 years of experience working at the top of the market helping to implement and develop solutions for a range of companies and industries.
With huge international clients they have projects available in every corner of IT with great ties to the Music, Retail and government industries working with some of the most well known companies in the world.
We are looking for passionate and talented developers to join the team and help enhance the abilities across the Microsoft Development space. You will not only have the opportunity to work on fascinating, innovative and forward thinking projects but also to expand your knowledge in an environment which is aimed to help you develop your skills through certifications and training.
We are looking for the follow experience:
- Back end development experience working with .NET, .NET Core and C#.
- Consultancy experience is also beneficial with the ability to work directly alongside technical and non technical clients.
- Front End experience is helpful with modern technologies like Angular and React.
- Cloud experience working with Microsoft Azure (Azure DevOps, Azure functions)
- Micro service experience is desirable.
- Experience working in Agile working environments will be of huge benefit.
What makes thus position to others is the amount of flexibility you have and how much the company will focus on your as an individual. You will receive:
- A specified development plan which is focused to areas you want to grow in, this can be personal or professional and can be based in any area you want. The company will help you advance in any way they possibly can.
- Tying in with the above you will get paid training and certifications as well as being able to complete courses and training whilst being paid.
- Great salary packages including pensions, insurances, wellness allowances, bonuses, paid training, paid certifications.
- You pick your projects, not the company. You can pick a project which benefits you in the most ways possible whether that be industry, solutions or technology based, you get to choose what you work on.
- Huge impact in a growing company. The company are expanding and as such, you will have the ability to put your own stamp on the environment.
- It is desirable to be able to communicate with clients in Swedish, as such strong communication skills both written and verbal are beneficial.
Get in touch at email@example.com to find out more about this and other opportunities across the Cloud and .NET market within Stockholm.