Job Title: Senior Dynamics NAV/BC Functional Consultant
Location: Remote with some travel
This Microsoft Gold Partner is a business consulting and industry focused software solutions firm. They are looking to add a senior BC functional consultant to their dedicated team of experts. The ideal candidate has at least 2 years' experience with 3 full life cycle implementations. This is a great opportunity to join a team and company.
This is a remote role with a competitive salary and bonus.
Requirement and Responsibilities
- 5 years in a consulting environment
- 2 years with Microsoft D365 Business Central experience
- Advanced experience and demonstrated knowledge of Visio, Microsoft Project, and Microsoft Office suite preferred
- Interact daily with clients and be involved in various short and long-term client projects to implement and support Dynamics 365 BC (cloud and on-premise)
- Provide training, configuration, support, and documentation expertise on conversions of various ERP software solutions to D365 BC cloud
- Work closely with Presales to define and estimate various project efforts
- Provide both onsite and offsite consulting services as a functional lead
- Proactively identify, analyze, and respond to issues and risks
- Communicate updates and status to project leadership
- Foster teamwork through empowerment and maintain an inclusive environment for all team members
Salary & Benefits
- Salary: $120,000 (PLUS bonus)
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- PTO and sick days package
If you or someone you know is interested, let's connect!
Contact me at:
Phone : (646)540-7479
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV and Business Central jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV and Business Central jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Dynamics Nav and Business Central candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Dynamics NAV and Business Central market and some of the opportunities and jobs that are available I can be contacted on (646)540-7479 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Dynamics NAV and Business Central opportunities!