Qlikview Developer - Slough - £70K
Requirement for a strong Qlikview Developer who has some experience and knowledge of other data visualisation tools as my client look to transition to Power BI. They are working within an Azure environment (Databricks, Data Factory and Data Lake) so it's important for the right candidate to have relevant experience.
The organisation are clearly going through an exciting time with this digital transformation and would allow you to work with some of the latest technologies.
Role & Responsibilities
- Gathering requirements from Senior Stakeholders/Clients.
- Developing interesting and insightful dashboards for stakeholders.
- Working closely with team of developers and engineers.
Skills & Qualifications
- Extensive experience with Qlikview and Qliksense.
- Ideally experience with Power BI.
- Strong SQL Server experience.
- Experience with Azure would be beneficial (Databricks, Data Factory, Data Lake)
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to Jay Dixon email@example.com or call 0191 255 1427 for a catch up in complete confidence.
Frank Group's Data Teams offer more opportunities across the UK than any other recruiter We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, AWS RE:Invent, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.