Data Warehouse Expert - Helsinki
Want to expand your expertise as a developer of Data Vault repositories?
A client of ours is looking for professionals like you who want to learn about several ways to use data from different businesses and develop your technical skills in an inspiring environment. The clients solutions are based on Azure Data Factory and Microsoft SQL Server technologies.
The client is a results-driven, matter-of-fact community of Data professionals and sociality is formed through working together for both customers and colleagues. With your contribution, they will ensure that the customers will continue to succeed into the future.
The customers seek a competitive advantage in knowledge management and want to work with the client on a permanent basis, making the work not only rewarding but a safe career move for yourself long into the future. The client offers turnkey solutions in the field of data management, BI reporting, and planning solutions. The solutions are always based on a data warehouse utilizing the Data Vault method and their own use interface the client has developed.
- We take care of all our customers as a monthly service, from implementation and maintenance to business applications and support.
- As a Data Warehouse expert, you can challenge yourself and expand your skills at the same pace as you learn the implementation of BI and data warehousing solutions piece by piece.
- You become part of the customer's deployment and expansion projects, where the client builds data modeling based on the customer's business needs, including data history, dimensioning, and data modeling, utilizing SQL Stored procedures and SSIS and Azure Data Factory tools.
- In addition, you can create Data Cubes and validate the functionality of data modeling with visualization tools.
- In the beginning, you work on the basis of the given definitions, but if necessary (as knowledge accumulates) you will be able to create technical specifications based on your business needs.
What they are looking for:
- A few years of experience in Data Warehouse jobs
- Understanding of data warehousing and the Data Vault method, Data Pipeline, or ETL
- Experience using SSAS, SSIS or Azure Data Factory is considered an advantage
- Eager to learn new things and develop into experts in larger topics
- In addition, experience in data modeling with Analysis Service and Power BI (or equivalent) will be counted to your advantage
What they offer:
- A great opportunity to develop into a top professional in data processing
- Good opportunities for remote and present work
- Good employment benefits such as comprehensive occupational health care, lunch benefits, Wi-Fi at home, and a work phone
- Opportunity to buy company shares after one year of employment
- The office has a parking garage (car & bike) or a business trip ticket to work
- Weekend social activities to connect with your colleagues
If you'd like more information please send your CV and contact me at:
358 9 42452358
Whilst this position offers remote working all candidates must be located inside Finland with a valid work Visa.
All interviews will be carried out remotely.