Reporting to the Group IT Management, this position is responsible for delivering projects and providing specialist technical support on complex issues in support of IT first line support staff as directed by the IT Management.
This will be a work from home role however travel to sites will be required with regular travel to Leeds and Wakefield.
- To work on projects directed by Group IT Management
- Test and evaluate Infrastructure systems / products
- Support and maintain Group IT Infrastructure including virtual environment devices and software, local servers, LAN, WAN, WiFi and RF scanning solutions
- Demonstrable advanced experience of Cloud based network platforms & hosting including Azure
Mandatory, all or most:
- Citrix 6.5 to Current
- Exchange 2010 to O365 Cloud Exchange
- Microsoft O365 (inc. Teams)
- Switches and Routers (including layer 3 programming)
- Windows 2003 Server to Current
- Windows Terminal Server & RAS
- Azure Virtual Desktop
- Cisco Network
- Extreme Network
- Server, Host, SAN & NAS Technologies
- Knowledge of ERP Solutions
- Your normal working week will comprise of 37 ½ hours per week however
- Internal Progression
- Heavily invested company
- Leave entitlement: 26 days in addition to the National Holidays
- Place of work: will be work from home.