My client are an award winning niche AI company that work on a variety of green field projects in the energy industry. Are you a Senior DevOps Engineer looking for a new exciting opportunity to work for a fast-growing company? You will be working as part of an innovative, fast paced technology driven culture who are always looking at ways to enhance how technology is used within their industry. They have a global presence and have seen huge growth and development over the past few years.
This role is varied, please find below some of the main responsibilities below
- Help define the overall strategy and execute the technical delivery of the build and test execution environments.
- Define and configure appropriate cloud capabilities to support our strategic technical objectives.
- Monitor and optimise the build and test systems to maximise performance.
- Maintain, debug and expand build capabilities on a day to day basis.
- Define hardware and software budget, requirements, configuration and maintenance for the technical team.
- As a senior member, you will have to travel to the Newcastle office twice a month (travel costs will be paid for)
Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Experience of build/release/test pipelines and automation.
- Solid understanding of Git
- Proven record of creating solutions that resulted in measurable productivity improvements
- Windows and Linux
- Experience of working in an agile environment
- Experience of leading a team (of any size)
- The ability to learn new concepts
- Azure certified or commercial experience
Culture and values
- Fun atmosphere
- Socially responsible
- Personal growth
- Community feel
- Up to 75k base salary
- Birthday off
- Health care
- Learning and development
This is the brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss. This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary). I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.