Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations Solutions Architect - Remote - c£120,000
Nigel Frank International have been appointed by a Microsoft Gold Partner who are looking for a Solutions Architect to lead some of the most interesting projects Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations / Dynamics AX.
My client is an award Microsoft Gold Partner giving an experienced IT professional the opportunity to take responsibility of managing full cycle implementations and system design on Microsoft's cutting edge technologies. The role has excellent opportunities to lead the most exciting D365 F&O projects in a fantastic work culture after the large growth the company has undertook in recent years.
The company want an experienced D365 professional who is skilled within D365 F&O/Dynamics AX to join their team directing and managing various implementations of Microsoft's flagship ERP systems.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Design and implement various business solution components, as well as support efforts of specialists in other technical and business disciplines.
- Work with Project Managers and Programme Managers to ensure efficient and quality delivery of solutions required.
- Become clients trusted advisor and main point of contact for ongoing projects.
Skills & qualifications:
- Experienced in full cycle implementations for Dynamics 365 F&O or Dynamics AX
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills - especially when related to key stakeholders
- Extensive experience in system design around all core D365 F&O modules such as; Finance, HR, Supply Chain, Manufacturing and Trade and Logistics.
- Experience/Knowledge about ERP implementation methodologies and have strong analytical acumen.
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me 0203 148 4678 to discuss this role in further detail.
CANDIDATES CONSIDERED FROM EUROPE THAT ARE WILLING AND KEEN TO WORK IN THE UNITED KINGDOM.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the chance to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. For more information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and available opportunities I can be contacted by email (email@example.com) confidentiality is of course guaranteed!