A chance to join a successful company, elevating advanced software development, transforming small businesses into competitors.
Our client is highly motivated, establishing innovative ideas implementing cloud technology working with some of the well-known organisations. We work with clients all over the UK with stunning office-friendly environments, the current role offers fully remote working hours, salary and bonuses are both negotiable.
You will be working and managing projects closely with specialists to conduct the project lifecycle assisting with the design, development, and maintenance process. You will expect to be working with multiple software platforms, configuring the front and back ends of the existing system. You will get hands-on with the new latest technologies and a chance to explore the plan of development of the company while self-improving with first-class support all the way.
- Create and format Angular
- Ability to write code efficiently in.NET /C#
- Good communication and being a team player
- Experience in using C# .NET core, Typescript SQL, MVC, and microservices.
- Paid sick leave, 25 days holidays including bank holidays
- Pension up to 6% with free advice, astonishing life cover 4x times salary, and referral bonuses
- Health insurance scheme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay including childcare vouchers
- Training and supporting career progression with a generous budget to attend conferences and courses.
This is a great opportunity to be part of the new exciting fast-growing software company, where you will be working with some advanced technologies while learning from experts, a great work-life balance, and career progression opportunities.
Interviews are taking place now, please do not hesitate to contact me on email@example.com to discuss this current role.
All applications must have the Right to work in the UK.