Lead C# Developer
Our client is one of the top names in their sector, with one of their many products processing payments of $20 billion each year. They are looking to create a new team focused primarily on back end integration to streamline the businesses processes. This is the perfect opportunity for a developer to take the step up to management as this business is willing to look at senior developers with no leadership experience and move their career forwards.
In this team your responsibilities would include planning sprints, code reviews, mentoring junior staff as well as plenty of coding. Those with experience working on SAAS would be beneficial, similarly, those who have done IOT integration work would also be preferred.
Skills & Qualifications
- 8 Years with C#
- Experience with Entity Framework
- Must have spent time working to meet Solid Principles
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment
- University degree in relevant field
- Medical Aid
- Pension Fund
- Provident Fund
- 13th Check (Performance Based)
- Progression Opportunities
- (More to be added in January)
Interviews have just started but it isn't too late to get involved with this opportunity! Either apply here or contact me via email at T.Smee@NigelFrank.com or 27 10 500 6145 or all enquiries.