My client are a large non-profit organisation that provide educational services across the UK. Are you a junior developer looking to join an established charity? In partnership with schools, governments, public and private partners, they change lives. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation where its priority is transforming people's lives.
Role and responsibilities
- Working on the in house CRM solutions, back end through to front end with a focus on C#/.NET Development.
- You will work closely with senior developers to carry out design, development, implementation and maintenance of a range of effective and accurate solutions
- Enhancing your exposure to the full stack
- Working in a team of results driven developers
- Working in an agile environment
- 2 years' experience with C#/.NET
- An understanding and use of DevOps tools
- A good understanding of the Azure platform
- Be collaborative with strong communication skills
Salary and Benefits
This is the brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss. This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary). I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK Residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.