Frank Recruitment group are recruiting for this Swedish Digital agency who are looking for a System Administrator to join their team either fully remotely or in their Krakow office.
As a System Administrator you will be working with core internal systems which make up the backbone for daily operations within the company. You will work closely with internal stakeholders in order to provide a smooth experience of all tools and platforms as well as ensuring high security standards and procedures.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Providing technical IT support across the company
- Manage access policy in OneDrive (SharePoint).
- Maintaining network access, VPN connections and related policies.
- Removing unused resources.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems.
This role comes with a competitive salary on either UoP or B2B contract and a fantastic benefits package including:
- Flexible working hours
- The opportunity to either work in the Krakow office or fully remotely.
- Individual English Lessons with a native speaker.
- Ability to choose the equipment that you work with.
- Opportunities for personal development and an exciting career path.
- A standing desk and ergonomic chair.
- Good knowledge of desktop operating systems (Windows) and associated hardware and software (MS Office).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365, Window, Active Directory and MacOS administration
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with a wide range of stakeholders and users.
- Azure DevOps and SharePoint experience is nice to have for this role.
To apply for this role email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org