Dynamics CRM/D365 CE Functional Consultant - REMOTE
My client is a small MS Gold Partner and they are looking for consultants in Dallas, Philadelphia, and Phoenix. They are based out of the West Coast. They are looking for an experienced consultant (preferred) or someone with extensive experience from an end user to help cover their client base and create business solutions to their client needs. The ideal candidate will have a strong business process and technical background. The company has great incentives like 401K match, certification reimbursement, and much more. If this sounds like a great fit, apply below!
- Lead and deliver Microsoft Dynamics (CRM) / Power Apps projects through analysis, design, development, testing, training, and deployment activities.
- Meet with clients to understand their business and technical challenges and develop a plan to support their objectives.
- Ensure the solution supports the client's goals and expectation and be willing to make the adjustments to exceed these expectations.
- Scope and design integrations and process flows from outside systems.
- Follow a structured project methodology.
- Effectively communicate, self-manage, and complete assigned projects and project deliverables in a timely manner.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years' CRM analysis and design experience (preferred in Microsoft Dynamics but all CRM knowledge is applicable).
- 3-4 years' experience as a project lead/manager.
- Proven leadership skills with demonstrated experience of past project success.
- Experience with project budget and team management.
- Ability to configure system through tools (development not required)
- 3-5 years' experience working with Microsoft stack of products and general technology background.
- Preferred understanding of the Microsoft Dynamics / Power Platform product suite.
- Applicable Microsoft certifications (preferred)
If you are a fit or know of someone who may be a good fit for this position, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or (347) 501-6122!
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted on 1-347-501-6122 or at email@example.com. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!