Seeking an experienced ERP/D365 Business Central Sales Specialist to play a key role in executing the commercial business plan, joining a Microsoft Gold Partner.
Within this role you will bring your collaborative skills to the table, leveraging the knowledge, skill and experience within the consultancy team, enabling you to deliver commercially-savvy, solutions focused outcomes for your clients.
The candidate will be looking to challenge themselves looking to nurture long-lasting relationships with new business and existing clients, establishing yourself as their very own trusted IT advisor.
This role is based in Northern Ireland, requiring 1-2 days in the office
What's on offer
- Basic salary of £60,000, plus package/OTE
- Opportunity to upskill with a MS Gold Partner
- Attractive company benefits
- Flexible working
- Supported by the Commercial Director, but working with a level of autonomy
Responsibilities will include
- Identify new business and cross sell opportunities, self-generating a well-qualified sales pipeline
- Build purposeful and positive internal relationships allowing you to work collaboratively across the business
- Work with prospects and existing customers to build relationships, creating the opportunity to effectively sell D365 solutions driving through to sales closure
- Adhere to internal sales processes and manage sales documentation throughout the sales process
My client is looking for candidate who can offer
- At least 3 years' experience with an ERP solution
- Hands on knowledge/understanding with Microsoft Dynamics D365 Business Central (NAV) ERP solutions - desirable
- Evident drive to establish new business pipelines and sales
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
Apply NOW - interviews happening next week
Does this sound like the position for you? Don't miss out on this MS Gold Partner opportunity, as the next step in your Sales and Business Central career. To chat a bit more about this role, please don't hesitate to contact Sydney Robertson on 0191 338 7579 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org