Seeking an IT Support Analyst, with 2nd Line Support experience. The candidate will be self-motivated and capable of working independently with minimal supervision. The ideal candidate will be a keen problem solver and enjoys working in a close knit team in an exciting environment.
This role offers a mix of office-based/remote working
We are also looking for Application Support/IT Analyst roles, so if this is what you're looking for please apply to this advert and I will be in touch to discuss further.
What's on offer
- Basic salary range £25,000-£40,000
- Opportunity to progress into more application specific support
- Great social scene
- Attractive company benefits
Responsibilities will include
- Assist in maintaining the smooth running of the help desk by logging cases received by phone, email and via a portal
- Work closely with the team to seek service improvements, when necessary
- Documenting and prioritising cases to be escalated to 2nd/3rd line support
My client is looking for a candidate who can offer
- Proven background in supporting desktop applications, including Microsoft Windows, Office 365, desk phone systems and IT hardware
- The ability to clearly communicate complicated technical concepts
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Understanding of business processes
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Business Central experience
Apply NOW - interviews happening this week!
Does this sound like the position for you? Don't miss out on this opportunity, as the next step in your Business Central career. To chat a bit more about this role, please don't hesitate to contact Sydney Robertson on 0191 338 7579 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org