Customer Solutions Architect - Rochdale/ Remote
My client are a national award winning MSP that are an Internet Service Provider.
Are you a talented Customer Solutions Architect looking for a new exciting opportunity to work for a fast-growing company?
You will be working as part of a small team who are innovative, fast paced technology driven team who are always looking at ways to enhance how technology is used within their industry.
This is a high-profile role in which you will interact closely with our clients to understand their business and technology requirements.
You will be working with our various teams, including sales, operations and engineering teams. You will be working on proposals to deliver solutions.
The ideal candidate will be "hands on" when needed and the ability to connect with a variation of people, both internal and clients.
The company are increasing their head count due to growth and have some very exciting projects coming up.
This role is varied, please find below some of the main responsibilities we are looking for:
- Work with clients to understand their requirements, including but not limited to interviews, conferences and workshops
- Collaborate with the project engineering teams
- Decision making - responsible/accountable for solution success
We are looking for a good mix of the below skills, (not necessarily all of the below):
- Show leadership qualities
- Experience with Cisco (Viptella)
- Experience with Meraki SD-WAN
- Full UK driving license - you will be required to go to client sites when needed
- Technical proficient to work with engineer
- Previous experience of high-level design utilising SD-WAN technologies
- A good understanding of IP networking in the WAN and LAN
- Certified - CCNP, CCIE
- 5 years consulting
Culture & Values
- Family Orientated
- Fast Paced
- Wellbeing Culture
- Technology Driven
- Base Salary - £45,000.00 - £85,000 per annum
- 25 days Annual Leave (with option to buy/sell 5 days) rising to 30 days with length of service
- Free Broadband
- Subsidised Onsite Nursery
- Subsidised Onsite Restaurant
- Onsite Contemplation and Prayer room
- Plus much more…
- Working Location - Remote working / client is based in greater Manchester, ideally would like someone in the office 1 or 2 days a week but for exceptional candidates a remote role is possible
- Working Hours -10am - 4pm
- Interview Process - 2 stages
- Salary Reviews - every 6 months
- Dress Code - Smart casual
This is the brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss. This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary). I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Phone: 0191 338 7625
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK Residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.